Welcome to the St John Vianney’s Primary School website.
St John Vianney’s is a school that lives the spirit of our faith. It is a place where a warm and caring environment prevails. The Gospel values we wish to instil in our pupils are modelled by the staff in the way we interact with each other, with our students and with the parents.
I believe that this culture is the foundation of a community in which our students can fully develop in every aspect and enjoy a happy, engaging and challenging education. Our commitment to quality education is evidenced by:
- the high expertise of teaching staff with priority on continued professional learning
- focused teaching using a variety of teaching/learning strategies
- high expectations of student achievement
- a positive school climate where morale is high and learning is exciting
- effective home and school links
- achievements that are acknowledged by the wider community
- our National Award for Excellence in Literacy
- our outstanding National Achievement Award for Quality Schooling in Literacy and Numeracy.
St John Vianney's provides a variety of enrichment experiences and we utilise many opportunities to make our school a very caring and supportive environment in which to learn and teach.
I invite you to explore our website and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. We look forward to welcoming you at our school in the future.
Mr Cameron Lievore