St John Vianney's Primary believes in parents becoming fully involved in the life of the school.
We believe it helps to develop strong links and bonds between home and school.
There are many ways parents can get involved in our school. Some of these include:
- attending morning assembly
- attending the Term 1 parent information evening
- attending curriculum and reporting information sessions
- participating in parents and friends association meetings
- attending parent/teacher conferences
- helping in the oral comprehension program
- attending and helping during sport days and excursions
- participating in the Transition to School program
- supporting sausage sizzles; and cake, ice block and fruit stalls
- celebrating with our community at various assemblies and liturgies
- presenting information at the Kindergarten information evening.